0

Evaluation Task 3 - What Kind of Media Institutions might distribute your media product and why?

This our film with a directors commentary style voice over, I talk about What kind of Media Institution might distribute our media product and why, also I talk about the titles and the logo.





The commentary on the YouTube video is a lot better as I have edited most of the clips so they don't sound as bad, although they aren't great quality which I'm apologetic for, the reason why it's so bad is because I ended up using the microphone on my headphones to record, other wise the sound files wasn't audible as I tested.
I have ended up shortening my speech on the video as when I read all of the text I couldn't fit it all into the length of the short 2 mins 35, so as a result I have ended up shorten what I say.l


This is the script for our Evaluation Task 3.Script for Evaluation Task 3
Playlist of Directors Commentary, separate from Film
 
Directors Commentary for Time Won't Tell by thetyro



Sorry I'm having problems converting .m4a format (from my iPhone recorded the sound clips to) to .mp3
I need to add to the film. the youtube video will be uploaded shortly

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Foundation Portfolio 2009-2010 All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.